The Man Behind The Camera

Hey guys,

My name is Nick Monaghan and I am a photographer based out of the Twin Cities. Though I live in Minneapolis, I shoot quite often all over the Midwest including Chicago, St. Louis/Kansas City, Wisconsin just to name a few place I have shot so far. I am available wherever you need me!

I fell in love with photography at a young age and have been continue to grow ever since. I started getting very serious with my photography when I moved to Minneapolis. I fell in love with street photography and coffee shop photography until I was approached about doing weddings and engagement photos and the business took off from there!

I am available to shoot wedding, engagement, family, event, anniversary, and senior photos.
I love Jesus, college football and traveling. You can often find me sipping on some coffee in a coffee shop somewhere nose deep in a good read! 
I would love to connect with you my email is Nicolasamonaghan@gmail.com Thanks!

My official website is: https://namonaghanphotography.com





John 3:16 :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Life Out Of A Suitcase And A Camera Bag: Summer '17

Highlights Of The Week: Mizzou Wrestling vs ODU, Denver, Crossfit Omnia and Red Rocks, Missouri High School Wrestling!