Highlights Of The Week: Mizzou Wrestling vs ODU, Denver, Crossfit Omnia and Red Rocks, Missouri High School Wrestling!

I'm back!

After taking a hyatus from the blogging world I am back!

I finally have 5 minutes to breathe (not really lol) BUT I have decided to do a highlights of the week blog every week!

The goal is to do it every Sunday night but here we are on a Tuesday and I am just getting it out now. Without further delay here we go!



Mizzou Wrestling vs. Old Dominion: December 2, 2017

This was a great meet and Mizzou crushed it. One of the coolest parts about this meets was it was military appreciation night for Mizzou Wrestling and every wrestler walked out onto the mat for their introduction with a member of the United States Military. I even got to see an old friend from Minneapolis who wrestled for ODU. A ton of really good wrestling and great shots!


























Missouri High School Wrestling: Hickman, Helias, and Moberly: December 5, 2017

Going from college wrestling to high school wrestling is a fun switch up. The styles are a little different and the technique is unique as well. I have been shooting for Missouriwrestling.com which has been a lot of fun! Here are some shots from the meet! I chose to do a lot of black and white for this meet...mostly due to the gym lighting ;) just kidding its because I love black and white!

























Downtown Denver, Denver, Colorado: December 8, 2017: 

 I got to go back to my roots as a street
photographer. Being in the middle of Missouri there are not a lot of opportunities to do a lot of street photography but being in downtown Denver, CO provided a TON of opportunity! I met some pretty cool people on the streets of Denver like the performers in the second shot who absolutely crushed it! I also loved the art on this sculpture in the middle of River North (RiNo) district in Denver. Two faces. It also looked a lot like Christmas on the 16th Ave Mall!






























Crossfit Omnia and Red Rocks Amphitheater: December 9, 2017 

 Those of you that know me, know that I LOVE crossfit. Ever since I first saw it I thought it was so cool and wanted to get into it. Being a college football player at the time I really didn't have much time to do crossfit and football. When I finished ball I started it and loved it! Since I have become the photographer for Crossfit Fringe in Columbia, MO, a crazy awesome experience! While I was in Denver I got to lift with my brother in the 13th best box in America Crossfit Omnia. The altitude got me and I didn't perform as well as I would like in the class (thats my story and I am sticking to it ;) ) but had a great time getting pics of my twin brother Mike. After we went to Red Rocks Amphitheater which has been a destination spot ever since I saw the music video for Keep Me In Mind by Zac Brown Band. It was SICK! I also got some pics of my brother who is now an aspiring model and Red Rocks provided the ultimate backdrop!















 Mike and I together! We look just alike, low key I used to claim to be the better looking twin but ahhh man I just don't know anymore...HA couldn't say that with a straight face ;) (I died in that workout on the right) (Mike and I always stay on the same side; I am on the right and he is always on the right!)














John 3:16












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Life Out Of A Suitcase And A Camera Bag: Summer '17

The Man Behind The Camera